MARKETING MANAGER (maternity leave)
An experienced marketing manager is required to oversee all strategic marketing, digital and PR activities across a series of mass participation sporting events for a fixed term of 8 months to cover maternity leave.
Elite Event Management are the event organisers behind Quest Adventure Series, Ride Dingle, Ring of Beara Cycle and Run Killarney. The biggest and market leading sports event management company in Ireland, we pride ourselves on running high quality, fun, safe events for tens of thousands of people each year both in Ireland and the UK.
This role is based in Killarney, one of the prettiest and best places to live in Ireland, we are a tireless, engaging, forward-thinking and moving company. There will be occasional weekend work and travel involved in this role.
Responsibilities will include;
– Strategic marketing of all events to relevant audiences
– Development, implementation and ongoing reviews of all marketing plans across events
– Management of one direct-report with responsibility for digital and systems
– Creation of content that is engaging and aligned to business goals, for example, blogs, videos and GIFs.
– All public relations activity, proactive and reactive securing positive coverage for events
– Stakeholder communications
– Sponsor development and liaison
– Brand awareness development
– Online reputation and social media management
– Analysis of reporting on various metrics, digital and online
– Provide advice and guidance to management team on marketing best practice and opportunities for innovation
– Advertising, both online and traditional
– Refinement of marketing activity in response to customer, budget and management needs as required
– CRM management, creating and distributing a strong editorial series for each event
– Consultant management to include photography, graphic design, videography, PR and any other relevant external service providers
– Event management along with the wider team
– Excellent spoken and written English
– A qualification in the marketing field (can be forgone in place of excellent experience)
– Experience in marketing multiple brands simultaneously across online and traditional media
– A multi-tasker and team-player who can pitch in and become responsible for multiple defined roles
– Be creative and come up with great new ideas for engaging our audiences
If you think this could be you, please email your CV and tell us in 200 words or less why you think you’d make a good fit for this job. Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Sunday 26th May 2019.